Duet Encoder & Decoder
POE, 4K UHD over IP cinema quality ultra-low latency visually lossless switch matrix routable encoder and decoder with Dante™/AES67 audio
It’s here: Video for Dante™/AES67 – Visionary Solutions brings the power of Dante™/AES67 enabled connectivity to video. For Installed AV professionals, the impact of Dante™/AES67 connectivity has been a game-changer, enabling fast, easy, and economical digital networking of multi-channel audio over IP.
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a Dante™/AES67 solution for video? Introducing PacketAV Duet from Visionary Solutions.
PacketAV Duet is nothing short of a paradigm shift for networked AV. True convergence is finally here; a single platform to support Dante™/AES67 and Video over IP. Integrate 4K UHD video over IP into your Dante™ enabled audio network and bypass the constraints of traditional switch matrix systems by harnessing the flexibility and scalability of converged IP networks.
This is video for audio professionals.
Visionary’s PackeTV® and PacketAV® products can be deployed on any industry standard IP network. They can be used on existing enterprise IP networks or a physically separate parallel network [private network] to offload traffic, using the same network protocols, methods, and devices but without intermingling of video traffic with data or voice; with equal ease of installation.
- In-Room / Image Magnification
- Commercial and Residential AV Systems
- House of Worship
- Sports Bars
- Live Venues
- Reception Areas
- Digital Signage
- Boardroom Systems
- Collaborative PC Systems
- Command and Control Rooms
- Luxury Transport
- Ultra-low latency [∼1 frame – visually lossless]
- No fiber or 10 Gigabit switch required
- Low-Cost network switches are used
- Distribute 4K UHD video & Dante™/AES67 over a Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Unlimited distribution
- Any number and combination of inputs/outputs [in increments of one]
- Standard network cabling [CAT5e/6]
- Utilize existing network resources
- Rapid deployment
- Single network for AV and IT
- Reduced operating costs
HDMI over IP
- Transport 4K Ultra-High-Definition [UHD] 2160p60 [4:2:0] / 2160p30 [4:4:4] up to 330ft [100m] over Cat5e/6
- High dynamic range (HDR)
- HDMI Loop-through on the encoder
- POE with optional D/C power input
How it Works
An encoder is connected to an AV source signal [HDMI], [a camera, STB, media player, PC or Server, BluRay player, or digital signage player, etc.]. The signal is converted into a packetized network stream that’s compatible with off-the-shelf IGMP enabled Gigabit Ethernet [GbE] switches. Using existing Cat5e/6 infrastructure, users can connect Cat5e/6 to any decoder anywhere on the same GbE network. The decoder takes the IP packets received over Cat5e/6 cables, converts them back into an HDMI signal connecting directly to a display, delivering visually lossless video along with RS232 controls. Any signal from any encoder can be sent to any decoder on the same network. The signals can easily be controlled with our Vision Lite software to create different outputs on the display side; including video wall or matrix switching.