E4100 Encoder D4100 Decoder
POE, 4K UHD over IP cinema quality ultra-low latency visually lossless switch matrix routable encoder and decoder
Visionary Solutions POE 4K UHD over IP cinema quality, ultra-low latency [∼1 frame – visually lossless], encoder and decoder bypass the constraints of traditional switch matrix distribution systems by harnessing the flexibility and scalability of converged IP networks.
With the growing demand for 4K UHD video, professional AV designers and IT directors – in an increasingly converged AV/IT environment – can use Visionary Solutions products as an alternative to conventional distribution systems.
Visionary’s PackeTV® and PacketAV® products can be deployed on any industry standard IP network. They can be used on existing enterprise IP networks or a physically separate parallel network [private network] to offload traffic, using the same network protocols, methods, and devices but without intermingling of video traffic with data or voice; with equal ease of installation.
- In-Room / Image Magnification
- Commercial and Residential AV Systems
- House of Worship
- Sports Bars
- Live Venues
- Reception Areas
- Digital Signage
- Boardroom Systems
- Collaborative PC Systems
- Command and Control Rooms
- Luxury Transport
- No fiber or 10 Gigabit switch required
- Low-Cost network switches are used
- Distribute 4K video over a Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Unlimited distribution
- Any number and combination of inputs/outputs [in increments of one]
- Standard network cabling [CAT5e/6]
- Utilize existing network resources
- Rapid deployment
- Single network for AV and IT
- Reduced operating costs
HDMI over IP
- Transport 4K Ultra-High-Definition [UHD] 2160p60 [4:2:0] / 2160p30 [4:4:4] up to 330ft [100m] over Cat5e/6
- High dynamic range (HDR)
- HDMI Loop-through on the encoder
- POE with optional D/C power input
How it Works
An encoder is connected to an AV source signal [HDMI], [a camera, STB, media player, PC or Server, BluRay player, or digital signage player, etc.]. The signal is converted into a packetized network stream that’s compatible with off-the-shelf IGMP enabled Gigabit Ethernet [GbE] switches [Jumbo Frames enabled]. Using existing Cat5e/6 infrastructure, users can connect Cat5e/6 to any decoder anywhere on the same GbE network. The decoder takes the IP packets received over Cat5e/6 cables, converts them back into an HDMI signal connecting directly to a display, delivering visually lossless video along with RS232 controls. Any signal from any encoder can be sent to any decoder on the same network. The signals can easily be controlled with our Vision Lite software to create different outputs on the display side; including video wall or matrix switching.