hs-25 Dual 15 inch ACM Subwoofer
• Active Compliance Management: ACM is a patent-pending, unique hybrid design that combines the attributes of direct radiating and band-pass configurations to reduce distortion and increase sound pressure output while decreasing box size.
• Tons of horsepower: Onboard amplifier supplies 750W pure sine wave power (1800W “peak” power) to each woofer.
• Purpose-designed transducers: Dual spider, long excursion woofers features large, 4-inch voice coils for increased power handling and reduced power compression.
• Built for the road: Premium birch plywood enclosure with extensive internal bracing and a highly-durable Dura Coat finish.
• SystemVUE software: Mac, iPad and Windows compatible software provides access to networks and device-level parameters such as speaker protection, input/output levels, volume, mute, delay and input sources
• Standard IP for easy networking onboard: Simply plug in, and the system automatically connects to virtually any kind of IP configuration.
• Directly supports virtually any input configuration including: Analogue, AES/EBU Digital and Dante network audio steams.
Active Compliance Management (ACM) Technology
Think of the hs-25 as the hs-28’s “bully” little brother. This is our second product to deploy our patent-pending Active Compliance Management technology. ACM combines both band-pass and vented alignments into a single enclosure. The hs-25 places two precision-designed, 15-inch transducers into this configuration, with both woofers sharing a common vented chamber. One woofer’s frontal radiation is direct, while the second woofer’s frontal radiation drives the band-pass chamber.
Onboard electronics include amplifier module that supplies 830W pure sine wave power (2000W “peak” power) to each woofer and DSP to ensures the precise phase arrivals of the front facing woofer and both vents. The combination of ACM, sophisticated DSP and active electronics allow the hs-25 to deliver much higher output throughout its operating bandwidth from a footprint that’s smaller that most dual 15-inch vented designs.
h-5 High Definition System
h-8 High Definition Full Range System
h-208 -Dual 8” Low Profile System
h-12W & h-12N High Definition Systems
h-15W & h-15N High Definition Systems
hm-108A Compact Stage Monitor System
hm-112 High Definition Stage Monitor System
hm-115 High Definition Stage Monitor System
hm-212 High Output Stage Monitor System
hs-20 Dual 10-inch ACM Subwoofer System
hs-25 Dual 15 inch ACM Subwoofer System
hs-28 Dual 18 inch ACM Subwoofer System
hs-221 Dual 21 inch ACM Subwoofer System
Active Compliance Management (ACM) Patent Pending
ACM is a unique hybrid design that combines the attributes of direct radiating and band-pass configurations to reduce distortion and optimize amplitude and phase response
For more information go to the ACM Technology Page
For more information go the SystemVUE product page.
Like all h-Class systems, the hs-28 ships with networking capabilities already on-board. There’s no need for additional cards or retrofitting. VUE uses standard IP protocols to simplify the networking process. Simply plug in and the hs-28 will automatically connect to virtually any kind of IP configuration. Users can then access and monitor network and device-level parameters through our SystemVUE™ software. The Ethernet connection also allows the use of Dante® for audio transport.