is-12 & is-12a Single 12-inch Compact Subwoofer System
- 12-inch transducer with rubber surround and 3-inch (75 mm) voice coil
- 400 W/800 W long term/program power handling (is-12)
- 400 W continuous power (is-12AU)
- Usable response down to 38 Hz
- Max long term output 118 dB SPL
- High-density wood enclosure with durable textured finish
- Ideal companion for i-Class full-range systems
- Restaurants, cafes, Bars and clubs
- FOH Monitor
- Corporate facilities
- Houses of worship
- Retail outlets
i-Class systems are designed for AV contractors seeking a high-performance alternative to plastic box loudspeakers. By combining professional-grade components and rugged wood enclosures, I Class models deliver sonic performance that far exceeds their competition.
For systems requiring greater LF extension, the is-12 and is-12AU vented subwoofers offers are the perfect companions for the i-Class full-range models. Both subwoofers utilize professional-grade drivers that incorporate large voice coils for increased power handling and decreased power compression. Optimally tuned ports work in concert with the direct radiating driver to achieve a perfect balance of impact and definition.
The is-12AU adds on-board 400 watts of class H amplification. The integrated DSP based front end provides amplifier limiting protection and a variable 80 to 200 Hz low pass. A variable, 18 dB per octave high-pass output allows easy satellite integration, while a phase switch ensures LF alignment. Large heat-sink surface and efficient amplifier design eliminate the need for noisy cooling fans.
Both models feature robust, multi-ply wood enclosures with a rugged industrial-grade coating. The cabinet front features a protective steel grill with a water resistant powder coating.